The MN Rainier Intermediate Fixed Income Fund seeks to provide investors with current income. In doing so, the Fund is focused on:
High Credit Quality Focus and Research
- Investment-grade bonds only.
- Duration is managed within a range on average of ±25% of the duration of the Barclay’s Capital U.S. Intermediate Government/Credit Bond Index.
- The Fund will normally have a dollar-weighted average maturity between three and ten years.
Value Added Techniques
- Under normal circumstances, at least 80% of the portfolio will be invested in a diversified portfolio of debt securities including U.S. government, agency, corporate, mortgage-related, and asset-backed securities as well as ETFs.
- Up to 25% of the portfolio may be in U.S. dollar denominated securities of foreign issuers, including those in emerging markets.
Available Investment Vehicles
||Mutual Fund - Original
||Mutual Fund - Institutional|
|Gross Expense Ratio
|Net Expense Ratio
|Minimum through Schwab and Fidelity